- This event has passed.
Light in my City homeless outreach – Sign up !
February 21, 2020 - December 31, 2020
Light in my City supplies special lanterns and efficient high powered flashlights to the homeless population in Pittsburgh, providing them with light, dignity and safety.
3 ways to help:
1. Donate AA batteries
2. Donate personal care wipes
3. Click on link to donate money which will be used to purchase special lanterns and flashlights
Donation drop off locations:
1. Coldwell Banker, 1630 Washington Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15241 (by Trader Joe’s/Chick-fil-A in Mt. Lebanon)
2. Curves, 301 Old Washington Pike, Carnegie, PA 15106
3. Lorenzo home front porch, 114 Robinhood Lane, McMurray, PA 15317
Visit lightinmycity.org for more info and please Sign UP below to make a donation !